November 8th, 2016
( Collapse )
- Mon, 12:58: RT @dduane: I like the hashtag. :) https://t.co/4Rv1PuToLo
- Mon, 13:03: RT @FakeTSR: We laughed, the printer laughed… then we killed the printer. #mimics https://t.co/V8woeT7rSq
- Mon, 13:04: RT @pixelkitties: Are you ready to cast your ballot? Be sure to look up your polling place, bring suitable ID, and avoid wearing partisan b…
- Mon, 13:06: RT @neilcic: VOTING TIP: Set a reminder on your phone for 2018 called "Give a shit about the midterms"
- Mon, 13:07: Seriously, re: midterms? a) Fewer people vote, so your vote carries more weight, and b) Only politically active vote, meaning more loons.
- Mon, 13:08: Assuming you are not a loon, PLEASE vote in midterms. Low turnout at midterms is one reason our gov’t is so broken right now.
- Mon, 13:11: I grew up near D.C., so politics is in the air I breathe. So I’ve always voted in mid-terms. I can see the effects… https://t.co/aEJk7KX5NW
- Mon, 13:13: Despite what people outside the beltway often think, the system really DOES mostly work the way it’s designed to. But it's a sloppy process.
- Mon, 13:15: Well yes. Any system is only as good as the people working within it. https://t.co/Ju5kts69JU
- Mon, 13:18: There ARE groups with outsized influence (Koch bros., entire military industrial complex, etc.)… BUT! They are just another lobby.