March 29th, 2017
( Collapse )
- Tue, 13:33: RT @hhohhes: When you're working on the wrong layer https://t.co/D8hUAHkTAC
- Tue, 13:34: RT @RepJohnDelaney: I am opposed to #SJRes34 and will vote against it today on the House Floor. #privacy
- Tue, 13:46: Me: Put a penstroke here, please. Hand: *puts stroke 1/4” away* Me: WTF? Hand: I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I’M DOING #AmDrawing #ArtistWorldProblems
- Tue, 13:47: RT @thixotropic: Please RT. He's my world. https://t.co/YihUrB0Y0F
- Tue, 13:55: RT @salenstormwing: @the_gneech You can do it, Gneech-Hand! I believe in you! And muffins! https://t.co/O2qmX21ccR
- Tue, 14:02: RT @dsearls: Good piece in @Mashable, but it came with 32 potential trackers (@PrivacyBadger says), and I needed an ad blocker to read it.…
- Tue, 18:30: Streaming in an hour! The last page of issue five.
- Tue, 18:34: RT @catenaguy: I'm sure your ISP will happily sell you a "privacy internet" add-on for an extra $20 a month. https://t.co/HJfWAfyabC
- Tue, 18:34: RT @flippable_org: There is no constituency asking for less internet privacy. The Congressional GOP just sold your data.
- Tue, 18:35: RT @hiltzikm: U.S. judge finds that Aetna deceived the public about its reasons for quitting Obamacare https://t.co/oU7i2uOFS7