January 2nd, 2018
( Collapse )
- Mon, 12:09: THIS JUST IN: This “needing to plan for cons 10 months out” thing is a real problem. How did cons get so broken?
- Mon, 14:03: How Not to Be Seen, starring #InkyGirl. https://t.co/mMaLcrY1an
- Mon, 15:32: “Ugh, look at THOSE weirdos spying on us again." https://t.co/Qom841qNBB
- Mon, 19:09: RT @swear_trek: suggested new year’s resolution https://t.co/XSjQhkGJy8
- Mon, 19:10: RT @renegade_roo: *Notices your awesome personality, kind heart and warm demeanor* OwO what's this?
- Mon, 19:11: RT @Djahrums: If today is the day you need to make a positive change in your life, give it a shot.
- Mon, 19:12: RT @Iron_Spike: The fine, by the way, isn't for refusing the order. It's for "emotional damages." Y'know, for gleefully leading a nationwid…
- Mon, 19:14: Not a 60s kid, still understand it. ;P https://t.co/9T7tlWCdoD
- Mon, 19:18: I need a word for “looks like smug on first glance, but then you realize it’s all a desperate pretense akin to perf… https://t.co/R8QCHRxDdU
- Mon, 19:37: RT @sarahbethmoon: Folks in the Beaverton, OR area, can you help spread the word? A friend’s dog is missing and she’s desperately looking f…