February 3rd, 2018
( Collapse )
- Fri, 13:57: A typical sitcom is 22 minutes long. An issue of Rough Housing is 22 pages. Hmm.
- Fri, 14:11: Spoiler Alert: That’s basically the model I’ve been following. Every fifth issue = “season finale." https://t.co/se9QRcf4z2
- Fri, 14:30: RT @tcm: Remembering SZ Sakall on his birthday, here during the production of CASABLANCA ('42) https://t.co/SgZFmRMZMV
- Fri, 14:32: RT @mims: So how is the Amazon takeover of Whole Foods going? "Seeing someone cry at work is becoming normal" ah ok https://t.co/BcZq6Fh…
- Fri, 14:48: That Glimmie is wearing Trixie’s hat is the crowning touch. https://t.co/1jI7XWkKbn
- Fri, 15:33: Ping @multiclass_geek https://t.co/uX2b2I1zDO
- Fri, 16:51: RT @CutestOtters: https://t.co/jPSWVk83Xe
- Fri, 16:51: RT @DalaiLama: The basic foundation of humanity is compassion and love. This is why, if even a few individuals simply try to create mental…
- Fri, 19:15: RT @mikemearls: Super excited to reveal that Mordenkainen's Tome of Foes is our next product. Can't wait to share more about it next week.
- Fri, 19:16: RT @jordandmonaghan: HEY TWITTER: remember that horrible, discriminatory NC bathroom bill that targeted our LGBTQ family? Well my mother is…