- Ghidorah, the Three-Headed Monster! ...okay, that wasn't a thought exactly. But still cool.
- I am having anxiety issues about upcoming life shifts. I should probably break down and go back to counseling, but that takes both money and time that I'd rather not spend.
- Regarding my recent LotRO binge and its related posts: one reason I've picked LotRO back up again was to get myself back into the mindset to continue my "Iz Srs Bznss" Fortress of Tears game, since hantamouse mentioned it in particular as one he'd like to see more of, and sirfox also seemed very into his character for it. That campaign is explicitly an attempt to be Tolkienish, and as such I figure LotRO is a good place to help get me into the right frame of mind. (LotRO is not a perfect adaptation of Tolkien by any stretch, but there are spots in which it is very, very good.)
- Tyson's Corner is a terrible, horrible, no-good place to be an introvert.
- When I was 10 or so, and Devo was the new hotness, there was a parody song on the air called "Wimp It." I remember chunks of it ("When a creature comes along/lookin' wimpy/lookin' funny and dressed wrong/really wimpy/you know there's something wrong/'cause he's so wimpy..."), but I have never been able to find who wrote/recorded it, nor indeed any record of its existence. It's not Weird Al, I know that much, but beyond that I've got nothing. Anyone out there besides me remember this song? I expect it must have at least played on Dr. Demento once or twice...
...that's all for the moment.