- Wed, 12:14: So, every spring in northern VA. //RT @BoozinBruin: RIP spring http://t.co/sTieKhhMOP
- Wed, 16:57: I heard this ‘80stastic tune at the grocery store last night. https://t.co/u5FrqUBUxP
- Wed, 16:57: I don’t know if I’m more flabbergasted that I’d never heard it before, or that the grocery store played something I liked. O.o
- Wed, 17:00: More like I’m reaching the age when “my music” becomes “oldies.” //RT @DatBirdbrain: it's a sign of the apocalypse! It's the end of days! XD
- Wed, 17:01: I first pegged the song as Duran Duran, but @laurierobey said no. She was right! It’s Information Society… who wanted to be Duran Duran.
- Wed, 17:03: Uh, no? Should I be terrified? //RT @BirdCatOOC: have you heard of an ABBAlanche?
- Wed, 17:04: Nah, she’s only seventeen. //RT @BirdCatOOC: only if your afraid of the dancing queen.
- Wed, 17:05: RT @bengoodridge: @the_gneech I was at the gym the other day when "Lawyers in Love" came on the overhead, and I instantly aged thirty years.
- Wed, 17:10: RT @wiredsciblogs: Is Captain America's shield a capacitor? @rjallain breaks down the physics http://t.co/1DeszTcHBu
- Thu, 00:32: Gnite world, have an awesome tomorrow. :)
Mon, 12:12: RT @ thesaucem: Nobody's done this, right? Yes ok https://t.co/aRnhg6ER5X Mon, 12:13: RT @ cakethulhu: ⭐️🦊…
Sun, 13:27: RT @ capitalismfac: the good ending https://t.co/R6InNqM3YS Sun, 13:38: RT @ MollieKatzen: Fascism doesn't announce its…