Three Good Things
- Editor informed me that my latest Michael Macbeth story was accepted for an anthology-- woohoo! I'll provide more details when I can.
- Started the heavy lifting on drawing issue two today.
- Had some blueberry cornbread for breakfast, which was a new experience.
Three Goals for Tomorrow
- Return ALL the phonecalls/deal with ALL the paperwork, including tree care guys, financial advisor guy, real estate guy, bank statement, telephone switchover, etc.
- Make sure all my URLs are renewed.
- Finish the issue two cover.
I've also got to get up at oh-dark-thirty to pick up laurie_robey from her sleep study-- it's just me and the kitties here tonight. So I'd better go on up and get some sleep. Gnite world, and have an awesome tomorrow.