Three Good Things For Today
- Taught myself a new shading technique that I hope will give my art a more polished look. Needs practice, of course, but I made a good start!
- Updated my financial records for the year. So far I've made about as much in 2014 as I would have made in about six weeks at my previous job... but I've got a lot more to show for it! Also arranged for repair of hall tree.
- Got to spend time with lots of kitties as we did our volunteer work for Fancy Cats Rescue Team tonight, including getting to see our faves, Ruby and Damien.
- Bonus Good Thing! Started a Pinterest account. No idea how it works or what I'm going to do with it yet, but that will come with time, I imagine.
Three Goals for Tomorrow
- Finish dat cover!
- Do the whole URL update thing.
- Make some progress on getting the house ready for sale.
Time permitting, I'd like to get some MMO and #TwitterPonies time in too, but that will be subject to the whims of fate.
And now... BED. *thud* zzzzzzzz...