But I'm going to give it a real day of work tomorrow and see how it goes.
Also signed up for South Beach today; singularly unimpressed by their website and meal service integration. Their website is trying to start me on Phase One as of today-- the meal plan food won't arrive for a week. So. Presumably it's going to list me as being a failure for the next week. :P A simple "Choose your starting date!" option would have fixed it.
But hopefully this is a temporary wrinkle that will either be fixed or will not matter in the long run. We're only committed to doing this for three months anyway, and will revisit later to see how we feel about it.
So what are my three and three for today?
Three Good Things For Today
- Buddha is home, eating properly, and his health seems to be good.
- The Intuous 5 return got mailed out. If the Yiynova also is a wash, I'll just go back to the Intuous 3, give up on streaming, and move on with my life.
- Got to talk to sirfox some today. Even if the topic of conversation was not a happy one, it was still nice to chat.
Three Goals For Tomorrow
- Finish another page of SJ, putting the Yiynova through its paces in the process.
- Plumber coming to replace the kitchen sink fixture tomorrow.
- Figure out a more comfortable work setup to accommodate this big honkin' tablet.
So that's another day in the can. Gnite world, and have an awesome tomorrow.