Mon, 15:31 : RT @ nprmonkeysee : You can tell whether something is a "nitpick" or a "detailed analysis" depending on whether the person talking agrees wit… Mon, 16:51 : RT @ scalzi : I'm the only one I know not insensibly excited about an Evil Dead TV show. Yes, it's cool. WHERE'S MY BUCKAROO BANZAI SERIES PE… Mon, 16:51 : I need to do me s’more furry art. Not counting comic pages, I feel like I haven’t done any in forever. Mon, 18:06 : RT @ RainbowDashx31 : Not that's my kind of fun! ^^ http://t.co/IarceBp651 Mon, 20:36 : Finished the outline for Issue Three and have scripts through page 16 or so… not a bad day’s work for being sick. #NoVacationDays Mon, 20:53 : Aww, thanks! //RT @ DatBirdbrain : And of course, hope you feel better soon Gneech ! http://t.co/ScpGH7YQ2E Tue, 10:46 : “Really awkward for @ mlp_Luna , though.” “Ever so slightly.” http://t.co/bbHIBv7hTl