- Fri, 12:17: RT @chrisbrogan: Repetition of fake enthusiasm can jump-start real enthusiasm. It's fascinating.
- Fri, 12:20: Killing 4E and Taking Its Stuff: http://t.co/KDMD4vlUWB
- Fri, 12:21: Killing 4E and Taking Its Stuff http://t.co/9aaTt4NE1z
- Fri, 12:52: RT @phirm: "What size music you want to hear? World music?" Smaller. "Country?" Smaller. "Rock?" Too small. "House?" Perfect.
- Fri, 13:00: RT @graveyardgreg: Hey! A new short story by me with art by @Kazushifluff! Second Chances at #smashwords https://t.co/VAvnwM45jY http://t.c…
- Fri, 13:05: RT @donttrythis: “@Gizmodo: How Iron Man's Arc Reactor (probably) works http://t.co/aqSuHfYYPg via @Quora http://t.co/qwL8je7caL” Very cool.
- Fri, 13:06: Well, probably second one, technically. //RT @Rikoshi: Baby's First Tunnel http://t.co/uaNQ8BZbu9
- Fri, 13:27: @YSDC Whoa, Paul! You’ve lost weight. Watching your CoC 7e “My Shelf and I” video, I barely recognize you. Lookin’ good. :)
- Fri, 14:50: Cerebro! Magneto? https://t.co/iHgnNMapFZ
- Fri, 14:57: RT @MildlyAmused: WARNING: Nostalgia reserves dangerously low. Society needs new content, badly.
Pop art is a business. I know that. Comics were always intended to be entertainment-for-money, and any art that happened along the way was a nice…
I've talked before about my flummoxation with the old saw of "sex sells," and its corollary, "what isn't sex, doesn't sell." I don't get it. And…
So a phenomenon has emerged recently, of the Pop Up Whining About Your Ad-Blocker. Sites such as Wired.com, TheMarySue, and probably dozens of others…