Three Good Things For Today
- Earned 29 (!) freakin' activity points today, between a 50-minute DailyBurn workout and a bunch of walking around shopping. Also ended the day 5 daily points under. Take that, fitness goals! ;)
- Found some scented candles to replace older ones that are almost used up, including a lemon-lime one from Yankee Candle that I like quite a bit. Also got a wall calendar and helped laurie_robey begin a new bangle bracelet which she seems very taken with.
- Read a good short story today, "Cat Pictures, Please".
Three Goals for Tomorrow
- Dailyburn again in the a.m.
- Select and order a button maker.
- Brainstorm some story ideas for upcoming anthologies.
Now, gonna go flop into bed and read until I go to sleep, 'cos I woke up early this morning. Gnite world, and have an awesome tomorrow. :)