Thu, 13:22: RT @VernonShaw: I need to stop buying things with the excuse that I'm "an adult and can do whatever I want and also the humming stone obeli…
Thu, 15:56: RT @thelindsayellis: Sometimes I'm like "maybe I could find my old teachers on Twitter!" Then I remember the horror of twitter politics and…
Fri, 09:40: RT @TanyaHuff: A journey of a thousand miles begins with... shovelling the damned driveway. Again.
Fri, 09:41: Having @Roxie_T_Fox as a personal trainer is effective but… punishing. Owie, my lats. -.-
Fri, 10:12: RT @OneiricCanid: Lost “Doves” typeface recovered 99 years after it was thrown into the Thames. Very cool story on @CreativeReview – http:/…
Fri, 10:13: I have shrunk out of two pairs of pants and most of my shirts.
Fri, 10:13: It’s nice to be able to say that, but… now I need to buy new shirts. And I can’t afford it. -.-