Twitter is a silly place. the_gneech: I CHALLENGE @Inkblitzer! AND @graveyardgreg! graveyardgreg: To what?! the_gneech: A CHALLENGE MOST CHALLENGING! graveyardgreg: I assume it's not a "name the most synonyms" contest. graveyardgreg: I WILL NOT BALK AT THIS, NOR ANY CHALLENGE, FOR I AM NOT A BALKER! the_gneech: I challenge you to a balking contest. graveyardgreg: Well played. FINE THEN, I'LL OUT-BALK YOU, someday soon. the_gneech: BRING IT ON, once I’ve had time to properly equip myself. graveyardgreg: I AM READY TO DEFEAT YOU, eventually. After lunch. the_gneech: YOU WILL FACE CERTAIN DEFEAT later. graveyardgreg: I WILL USE ALL MY RESOURCES TO WIN, tomorrow. the_gneech: I WILL CRUSH YOU, SEE YOU DRIVEN BEFORE ME, AND HEAR THE LAMENTATIONS OF YOUR FANS! But first, I need a nap. graveyardgreg: WHEN YOU NAP YOU WILL LOSE, and then I might get my vengeance eventually. the_gneech: MINE WILL BE A MIGHTY VICTORY when I get around to it! graveyardgreg: I WILL SEE YOU ON THE THRONE OF DEFEAT when I can find my glasses. the_gneech: I WOULD BALK SOME MORE BUT… meh. (sometime later...) the_gneech: I think @Inkblitzer won the balking challenge by not responding to @graveyardgreg or I at all. Being asleep gave him an unfair advantage. @Inkblitzer : Yesssss! I knew my tendency to sleep in would be to my advantage some day! the_gneech: Well not-played, sir. Well not-played. @Inkblitzer : The only way to win is to snore through it all. Oh, and while I'm thinking of it: Star Trek: The Animated Series was made in the '70s. You can tell, can't you? -The Gneech