Thu, 12:32 : RT @ BuzzFeed : Thanks Obama https://t.co/Lneu2wihR7 Thu, 12:38 : When I was a teenager, malls were the place to be. Thus, stories like this kinda give me the creeps. http://t.co/eKLzmSY9Ev Thu, 13:01 : RT @ SMSIGraphics : FREE Manga Studio 5 brushes! http://t.co/wZQYwjn4Yo #MangaStudio http://t.co/0U11Px4N9h Thu, 13:59 : RT @ girlish_bot : http://t.co/yEKJg4nLpa Thu, 14:48 : And now… to draw some pony art. Thu, 15:21 : Oh look, my eyeballed perspective is all messed up! There’s a shocker. Perhaps I should draw some perspective lines, huh? #EveryDrawing Thu, 15:21 : RT @ PicardTips : Picard science tip: The universal translator is not the end of linguistics. The replicator is not the end of chemistry. Kee… Thu, 17:25 : Whoa, you too? //RT @ WTFcooner : Ugh. Such non-specific and pervasive existential dread today. Can’t even pin it down. Thu, 17:26 : I want a trip to my counselor tomorrow. I don’t want to be going to the dentist tomorrow. Unfortunately... Thu, 23:15 : I’m supposed to be asleep now. I don’t wanna be. -.- Thu, 23:16 : *crawls off to bed, against his will* Fri, 07:16 : Non! Le beret c’est chapeau weaksauce! MT @ salenstormwing I picture Gneech doing this http://t.co/DmcqxZ863v No idea why. PS: Get a beret, G