Mon, 21:43 : Saw the CastleBrary episode. Gonna just wibble here in a puddle of my own tears for a while. #BigBaby Mon, 23:50 : RT @ DatBirdbrain : Sleepy shark urges sleep whenever you go to sleep. Because sleep. And sharks. http://t.co/c5zLj9abFE Mon, 23:51 : .@ mlp_Twilight ’s assertion that vizier is Hayrabian for “Number One Assistant” is actually almost true. XD Tue, 00:06 : I’mma hit the hay, all. Gnite and have an awesome tomorrow. :) Tue, 08:32 : The Fixer's Manifesto http://t.co/XOjyKLcwNv Tue, 08:35 : Gonna be living @ sugru ’s Fixer’s Manifesto today, although it needed fixing itself. No. 12 needs an #OxfordComma . #NeverSurrender Tue, 09:07 : I have no interest in Ant-Man, alas. Although if there was a Wasp movie I’d be in line to see that. Tue, 09:12 : I have to admit, I’m biased. I only know Ant-Man and Wasp at all from the “Avengers, Assemble!” animated series. She was way more likeable. Tue, 09:15 : https://t.co/NpESRcZ1de //RT @ DatBirdbrain : I'm looking forward to Bees! The Movie myself. http://t.co/MTuJEGTWFL Tue, 09:16 : I should state for the record that I love bees. I’mma go plant some colorful flowers riiiiight now. Tue, 09:23 : “Slapdash” means done in a fast, haphazard manner. Or a means of getting @ mlp_Rainbow really, really mad at you. #MLPFIM #WordOfTheDay Tue, 10:45 : I get really tired of websites that ask me to “Like” them before I’ve even had a chance to look at their content. #CreepyFirstDate Tue, 10:53 : http://t.co/TgALm3qO6o //RT @ Inkblitzer : Won't you like me? o.o http://t.co/k75H2bL2Ts