- AppleJack asleep, upside down, suspended from her wagon. I've been that exhausted, I know how it feels!
- The chandelier. Just because Hasbro says blow up the Golden Oaks Library, doesn't mean we can't save at least a part of it. "Remember your roots" indeed.
- Twilight Sparkle putting the Ursa Minor back to bed and being quietly, humbly, and earnestly... epic.
- "Rarity Takes Manehattan." Too many good things to say about it, so just the whole episode.
- Princess Luna being adorkable in "Luna Eclipsed."
- "Apples To the Core"
- "Winter Wrap-Up"
- AppleJack wins the entire series with her letter to Celestia. "I didn't learn anything! I was right all along!"
- An introverted bookworm is the main character.
- Rarity stomps on the glass slipper.
- "Power Ponies." Not really bad, just pointless and fanservicey.
- "Magic Duel." How did a fanfic get into the season's script pile? Trixie deserves better.
- The season three two-part finale was a one-part rushed mess because the animators were being wasting on Equestria Girls instead. See also...
- Making Twilight a princess a) by accident and b) as the second part of a 22-minute episode. NOTE: Not making Twilight a princess generally. That was always there from day one, but should have been the series finale.
- Spitfire goes from awesome to unlikeable to just plain awful. By "Rainbow Falls" she's a bad leader, a bad teammate, and unworthy of being any kind of role model for Rainbow Dash.
- "The Mysterious Mare Do Well." Worst. Friendship. Lesson. Ever.
- Equestria Girls. 'nuff said.
- Making "Daring Do" an actual pony.
- Making Daring Do actually the writer describing her real life. Bad idea, bad lesson, bad episode.
- "Lesson Zero." All of it. Flanderization is bad, m'kay?
I'm pleased that I actually had a much easier time filling the first list than the second. ^.^ Dunno why I felt like making these lists, it's just something that popped into my head today.