Tue, 13:36: RT @NicholsUprising: 95 years ago this week the US Constitution was made a bit more whole as voting rights were extended finally to women. …
Tue, 13:48: RT @teagangavet: Hear ye, word-wielders and sentence-smiths! Short story submissions for HEAT 13 close August 31st! Hop to! https://t.co/oa…
Tue, 20:43: RT @chip_uni: This tweet causes hallucinations in fewer than 5% of its readers. If hallucinations last more than four weeks, consult your d…
Tue, 21:48: I still haven’t worked out a revised outline for acts three and four. This book is getting longer all the time.
Tue, 21:51: Wouldn’t be surprised if this book breaks 80,000 words at this rate. Which is awesome– but I don’t want it any longer than that! #AmWriting
Wed, 09:37: RT @tabbiewolf: So can we agree that when newscasters are shot on live TV and we don't bat an eye at it, we might have a gun problem in thi…
Wed, 09:37: RT @newshoundscomic: Countdown to NRA shrugging and saying "Maybe the TV reporter should have been armed…"
Wed, 11:52: RT @Powells: "I have so little control over the act of writing that it’s all I can do to remain conscious." - David Rakoff: http://t.co/097…
Wed, 11:58: The shooter appears to have committed suicide. :(