When we got home, I tossed my birthday present into the Blu-Ray player and finished off the first half of season four of Legend of Korra. Seeing Varrick get a soul was a nice moment, and I can't help but think Zhu Li is playing a long game, but we'll see.
Can I just say, please, Too Much Meelo? Yeesh.
Three Good Things For Today
- Told by the manager of another Starbucks that she's been hearing good things about me. Always nice!
- Gorgeous vistas and fun with friends.
- Legend of Korra, 'nuff said.
Three Goals For Tomorrow
- A 20-minute meditation session.
- Write at least another chapter of the second draft.
- Clear out some e-mail backlog.
Anyway, I've got a shift tomorrow afternoon, but I hope to get some writing done in the morning. In order to make that happen, however, I need to get some sleep now, so I guess I'll get on that. Good night, world, and have an awesome tomorrow.
PS: Have a present.
You were expecting something from Back to the Future, weren't you?