Three Good Things for Today
- Fun present in the mail from T.K. Dye. Thanks, buddy! :) I'll let you know how it turns out.
- Hanging with friends for a bit.
- Second draft is 6,000 words up from this point in the first draft, and I got to revisit my favorite scenes today.
- BONUS GOOD THING: Received tips for last week. :)
- DOUBLE BONUS GOOD THING: The kitties got some fresh catnip and were adorably goofy about it.
Three Goals For Tomorrow
- Check out the book Thomas sent me.
- Try to get at least one more scene written in the second draft.
- Relax in the evening, as I've got a long shift again. :P
That's all for tonight. G'nite world, and have an awesome tomorrow. :)