Thu, 13:47 : RT @ GodsfallDC : I got a letter from a young woman inspired to finally play D&D because our show made her feel safe. I will never stop makin… Thu, 13:47 : RT @ SamSykesSwears : How to be a Writer: -write something -no not that -not that either -oh my god why are you so bad at this -fuck it -play… Thu, 13:48 : RT @ TweetLikeAGirI : Best video I've ever found on the Internet💙 https://t.co/ccU8gVpJcS Thu, 13:48 : RT @ Velux_ : Why must they make this whole "being an adult" thing so hard? Can't we just be giant fuzzy cartoon animals and call it a day? Thu, 15:09 : Gneech and @ Inkblitzer go dungeon exploring. https://t.co/7qDHQIIqZE Thu, 15:24 : Although I am not a fox, I have -played- one in #DnD . Maynard the rogue, one of my favorite PCs ever. https://t.co/gaI3h4pA6x Thu, 15:27 : ^\\\^ He was great at hiding but terrible at finding traps. @ rdewalt 's battle cry became "Daaamn you Maynaaard!" https://t.co/BMpxEtQfhG Thu, 16:12 : Dear @ IKEAUSA : Please restock the Hemnes shelving unit in blue. That was the good one. Thu, 17:05 : RT @ ApprovedNews6 : Approached by Reporters, Forbidden Lands Shadow Council Climbs Into Comically Oversized Burlap Sack, Is Carried Away by… Thu, 17:07 : There's got to be a "chocolate rain" ref I can make here somewhere. @ mlp_Pinkie Pie? https://t.co/B82nt2J44L Thu, 17:47 : RT @ RealEOC : The evolution of a #movieposter : Steven Spielberg's RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK (1981). By Richard Amsel (1947-1985). https://t.co … Thu, 17:49 : RT @ noofherder : Just read The Analogue Cat by @ Huskyteer , and blown away by it. The use of the second-person narrative is insanely brillian… Thu, 17:50 : RT @ BatLabels : JUST MARRIED #alfredday https://t.co/HW4ATe6K4H Thu, 21:49 : Nabisco = Big Pharma https://t.co/hJllVESF35 Fri, 08:34 : We’re Ready to Believe You – Revised. https://t.co/pjiKRwnaEW Fri, 08:34 : RT @ mlp_Fluttershy : *fluttering about in the early morning light.* Fri, 08:35 : RT @ SeiferA : Patamon Fact #56: Patamon can evolve to a gneech.But it requires for them to read for countless hours while drinking coffee a… Fri, 08:35 : RT @ SeiferA : No Patamon has ever achieved this feat Fri, 08:35 : Silly @ seifera . The single most wonderful thing about Gneeches is I’m the only one! Fri, 08:51 : I’d say @ RobinDLaws hit it on the head today. https://t.co/UGvwdNf9hJ Fri, 08:54 : RT @ saladinahmed : this isn't *always* true but it's true often enough that writers and readers should remember it https://t.co/tQKTVDqjKx Fri, 08:55 : Of potential interest to @ multiclass_geek and @ foalpapers today. https://t.co/gjQT0LqQ5U Fri, 08:57 : RT @ socarolinesays : 1) say you need to write something 2) think about it 3) go get some snacks 4) keep thinking about writing 5) tweet http… Fri, 08:58 : RT @ cstross : Baffled ancient age-of-sail mariner glimpses space station passing overhead through spyglass Fri, 08:59 : RT @ ZPD_Dispatch : Good morning, #Zootopia ! Ocelot Officer Sands reports his “urban camouflage and survival” class is now full. Fri, 09:00 : RT @ AccordionGuy : When you put it THAT way, Voldemort’s a lightweight: https://t.co/4fO4mKVJJ5 https://t.co/o4mIBuV8xz Fri, 09:00 : RT @ AstroKatie : A baby pangolin is called a pangopup and I have now died of cute. http://t.co/y3CvepXN5K http://t.co/jDL6u2Oz93 Fri, 09:02 : Sure, why not? https://t.co/weF5c90Ayp Fri, 09:12 : I’m loving Freefall’s “robot freedom” storyline, but this is the best one yet. :D https://t.co/ZXQLAHgSMO Fri, 09:20 : I’m pretty sure @ BatLabels had something to do with this. https://t.co/rPsCla2lzt Fri, 09:21 : RT @ AwfulFantasy : "Homicide Sergeant Benjamin Button ducked behind an overturned table as bullets whizzed by. 'I'm getting too young for th… Fri, 09:29 : Pinkie Pie. Always with the cupcakes! https://t.co/RmLYGu4cXg Fri, 09:43 : That time the people at Ace of Cakes loved Basic Instructions. https://t.co/ydsuRjLHna Fri, 10:02 : “It’s a river of slime!” #GhostbustersFriday Fri, 11:12 : RT @ ZPD_Dispatch : Pika Construction has been awarded the contract for the new Little Rodentia community center. ZPD will provide mouse & vo… Fri, 11:13 : RT @ StTabitha : If u vote against what u don't want rather than for what you want, u will never, ever, not ever, get what u want. #StillSand … Fri, 11:14 : RT @ StTabitha : #Bernie isn't afforded much airtime on mainstream media, because here's what happens when we get a word in edgewise: https:/… Fri, 11:42 : RT @ BB8 : https://t.co/brOINjullE Fri, 11:45 : RT @ MicroSFF : "Boss?" "Yes, Walter?" "On wall to the left, a poster says guns don't kill people." "It's old, from before sentient guns." "N… Fri, 11:47 : RT @ SarcasticRover : Weasel shuts down large hadron collider! (also this is a super honest photo caption) https://t.co/9gv5DXRLVk https://t.… Fri, 11:48 : RT @ KaputOtter : Here’s the Thing So Many Americans Can’t Grasp About Bernie Sanders https://t.co/fr0NT8PlpU Fri, 11:49 : RT @ VeryLonelyLuke : It took me years to have a real conversation with my dad. It wasn't what I expected. He offered me the galaxy. All I…