Three Good Things For Today
- Got some initial brainstorming done on new book idea.
- Had fun playing Overwatch.
- Watched first episode of the Ace Attorney anime series and worked out a series queue on CrunchyRoll.
- Bonus Good Thing! Yummy dinner at La Sándia, followed by Barnes & Noble and acquisition of new book.
- Bonus Good Thing! Caught up with my Good Things posts– including this one. ;)
Three Goals For Tomorrow
- Identify 1-3 more agents and pitch Sky Pirates to same.
- Examine feasibility of Fortress of Tears as book or series.
- Price sign for AC table.
- Bonus Goal! AJ cart?
I gotta say, my fingertips are burning for the new PC, mainly so I can have a stable platform for playing Overwatch on. I am actually finding myself quite eager to try to get into competitive play, which I would have never guessed I'd want in on. What has this game done to me??? XD
Anyway, that's it for tonight. G'nite world, and have an awesome tomorrow. I love ya. <3