I am askew. And last night was the worst of it. Today was to some extent a sick day, although I didn't officially label it as such and like a nitwit tried to actually be productive in the morning. By lunchtime, I knew that wasn't going to happen.
But, with years of practice, I can feel this evening that the worst is over (for now) and I am starting the climb back up out of the hole. Assuming I can shove myself into bed early and get some proper sleep tonight, I will be back to being myself in the morning. At which time, I will want to have a plan so I don't end up just pfutzing around. To that end, here's this week's Too Much To Do List:
- Work up the "Langley the Lifeguard" idea for Roar 8.
- Find a "non-steampunk" tarot app to facilitate the "tarot as story prompt" idea.
- Find old "story vault" file and transfer to Google drive.
- Work on Issue 5.
- Furplanet commish.
- Let Man In Amber percolate on the back burner a while.
- Do some meditation not related to past-life regression.
That should keep me busy for a while. If you'll excuse me, I'm gonna curl up with Tumblr and look at KorrAsami and AppleDash stuff for the rest of the night and get all the feels.