Tue, 13:09: RT @catvalente: The left tries to let everyone be who they are, including the right. That was never weakness, but you threw it in our faces…
Tue, 15:03: I put on my shades and saw a sign that said CONSUME AND REPRODUCE. This place is creepy.
Tue, 15:18: RT @Ray_Harryhausen: Have you been to see 'The Art of Ray Harryhausen' at the @Tate? Watch the installation of Ray's prize possession: http…
Tue, 15:18: RT @Naimlyarts: This is the dopest hand I've ever drawn and it was completely unreferenced, I'm so proud of myself, pls appreciate hand 🖐️🖖…
Tue, 15:24: RT @newshoundscomic: It may surprise people to know Freddie Mercury was a definite introvert. His stage persona was just that, a persona.
Tue, 15:24: RT @newshoundscomic: The point is that just because you're introverted, it doesn't mean you don't have the potential to affect millions of…
Tue, 18:10: RT @Rachel_Simon: The "you can be a Trump supporter but not a racist" argument is flat-out false at this point. You support him, you suppor…
Tue, 18:10: RT @pattonoswalt: Horrifying scene from CASABLANCA, where alt-left agitator Rick Blaine shoots Heinrich Strasser, a Nazi with a permit. htt…
Tue, 18:16: RT @yardgnome736: all of us who enjoyed the video of that statue coming down need to share this immediately, those brave folks need our hel…
Tue, 18:22: Yesterday’s lack of sleep is catching up with me; in no mood to draw tonight. So no stream. Will stream tomorrow, promise!
Tue, 21:26: RT @BiSuperhero: Brie Larson Urges Fellow White People to Check Out Crowdsourced "Syllabus for White People to Educate Themselves" https://…
Tue, 21:50: RT @clayaiken: Remember all those times I defended @realDonaldTrump and believed he was not actually racist? Well... I am a f*****g dumbass…
Tue, 22:41: RT @bitesizedewalt: Val was staring intently into a mirror. "I'm having a staring contest with myself," she said. She comes back over. "It…
Tue, 22:47: RT @flippable_org: Don't forget any of the bad today, but make sure to remember this too. Thousands of activists beat the trans discriminat…
Wed, 08:52: RT @MittRomney: No, not the same. One side is racist, bigoted, Nazi. The other opposes racism and bigotry. Morally different universes.
Wed, 08:54: RT @foalpapers: Rarely do I employ the phrase “and nothing of value was lost”, but in this case, I’ll make an exception. https://t.co/1nzm5…
Wed, 10:15: RT @OttButt: Guys this flood has put us in a very bad financial situation.Any help as little as a RT means the world.Thank you https://t.co…
Wed, 10:19: RT @HellcowKeith: I'll say this about the Red Priests from #GameOfThrones: anyone who worships the same god as Thundarr the Barbarian can't…
Wed, 10:31: RT @dangermouseHQ: We regret to inform you all that Danger Mouse was NOT chosen as #007. It was a close one though. Maybe next time https:/…
Wed, 10:58: RT @buttonspony: I don't know how to get in touch with ABBA, but I'd like to get them back together for a reunion..to that end, I'm offeri…
Wed, 10:58: RT @buttonspony: since, well, honestly, that's all I CAN afford... >.> <.< ABBA, please consider my generous offer.
Wed, 11:55: RT @SlyFlourish: #dnd tip: Mix up hard fights (room full of Slaads) and easy ones (two CR 1/4 guards). It doesn't always have to be perfect…