Wed, 12:08 : RT @ paulkrugman : We are, as pointed out many times, lowest-taxed major advanced nation. Repetition of this lie shows contempt for intellige… Wed, 12:10 : RT @ pwnallthethings : Beyond the cruelty, also has serious consequences for when USG next asks citizens to trust it with sensitive data. htt… Wed, 12:12 : WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THIS DAYS AGO https://t.co/6id6DFz8cs Wed, 12:16 : RT @ Ali_Davis : If you're feeling worn down, remember that that's the plan. They are TRYING to wear you down. Drink a can of Fuck Those Guys… Wed, 12:18 : RT @ astrolance : korra's biceps retweet if you agree https://t.co/DBpqWqrlyR Wed, 13:16 : RT @ FireHazardCat : Current status https://t.co/C7BQt3QXc2 Wed, 13:17 : RT @ Gruffinnit : https://t.co/aaw8167JvA Wed, 13:20 : RT @ shaqpipelegs : huh it's funny how the bacon flavored everything trend never drew as much ire as pumpkin spice wonder why that is hmm har… Wed, 13:33 : RT @ WholesomeMeme : #WholesomeMemes #Memes https://t.co/ZEHgGHu0If Wed, 13:34 : ^///^ https://t.co/32nUAIgfBr Wed, 13:35 : RT @ HoltzmannArmy : I didn't even know I needed this in my life until I saw it. https://t.co/2sv2ZW2Ewc Wed, 13:37 : RT @ johnpavlovitz : "I think many people in America are exhausted right now. I know I am. Hateful people will do that to you." https://t.c… Wed, 13:37 : I’d be down for that. https://t.co/nRbRvspypW Wed, 14:48 : RT @ APWestRegion : BREAKING: 15 states and Washington, D.C., sue Trump administration over plan to end protections for young immigrants. Wed, 14:55 : RT @ TheTLS : Voynich decoded: a manuscript 'which repeated attempts by cryptographers and linguists failed to penetrate’ https://t.co/jD8 … Wed, 14:56 : RT @ ElliJCntryDiva : I am both terrified and amused https://t.co/WzoyJxkXAQ Wed, 14:58 : RT @ multiclass_geek : Impromptu ink pen drawing of Pallas cat #somuchfluff https://t.co/6TK7HEJOa9 Wed, 15:17 : RT @ dodo : When this baby fox got stuck in a drain, his mom waited to make sure rescuers got him out safely — then they had the sweetest reu… Wed, 15:23 : RT @ hayleyyjay : PLEASE RETWEET FOR EVERYONE NEAR AFFECTED AREAS https://t.co/yS5CGpdlbz Wed, 15:53 : RT @ ctrlcreep : cat: my human is broken cat technical support: have u tried asking to be let outside, then asking to be let back in Wed, 15:54 : RT @ IzzyKamikaze : Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck! I need rescue. I need a friendly mechanic. Tallaght/Clondalkin. I HAVE TO GET HOME TONIGHT. #Tw … Wed, 18:08 : RT @ MerriamWebster : 'Whataboutism': the "I'm rubber and you're glue" of politics. https://t.co/N1P5g8XvYN Wed, 19:26 : Streaming in about 15 minutes, finishing off next week’s #SuburbanJungle . #AmDrawing Wed, 19:27 : RT @ Charalanahzard : I'm at a game preview event where there are more women than men in the room for the first time in my 5 years in this in… Wed, 19:28 : RT @ RealJamesWoods : Helpful info.. https://t.co/o2Cp9YyDQt Wed, 19:43 : Streaming now on @ tigerdile ! Coloring next week’s SJ. :) https://t.co/7Tlrp5ba7E https://t.co/hPC9Vjz7ZR Wed, 22:09 : Issue six, page 18 is up for Patreon Subscribers! https://t.co/QxirfkWIiF #AmDrawing #SuburbanJungle #FurryComic #WebComic Wed, 22:17 : RT @ libshipwreck : Hi Neil, That's literally what we teach. Thanks for the shoutout! Sincerely, The Humanities https://t.co/hVphWKDzbj Wed, 22:25 : RT @ tinatbh : fun drinking game: take a shot of water every couple hours to make sure ur healthy and hydrated Wed, 22:26 : Gnite world, and have an awesome tomorrow. Stay safe and be kind! Thu, 06:17 : RT @ Plindsey88 : Jet Blue is capping the price of flights out of FL at $99. Competitors raised rates 600%. Remember this. https://t.co/vF … Thu, 06:19 : RT @ snoopysbigheart : Let's #SaveSnoopy ! He is a small dog who needs urgent heart surgery. Please donate & share: https://t.co/1rYocXU7N2 @ s … Thu, 06:27 : Honestly, can you blame them? https://t.co/WDnyWjTUtP Thu, 07:14 : RT @ juliagalef : Sometimes I get asked why I bother arguing w/people online, since I'm never going to get them to change their minds. Here a… Thu, 07:19 : RT @ Shit_Pitches : Adam Sandler voices a misunderstood CGI hurricane that just wants to be loved Thu, 07:25 : After 46 Years, Mattel Redesigned Uno for Color-Blind People https://t.co/bmv4LZxdZC Thu, 07:40 : Have some grinning ponies to brighten your day. https://t.co/HrhQIh8xzL Thu, 07:41 : RT @ EricBoehlert : this is the future liberals want https://t.co/UCK8PVAEvb Thu, 07:45 : #TFW a WIP blows away much of your finished work. https://t.co/8NhkhJL3K0 Thu, 08:08 : RT @ TheOnion : Tearful Anthropologists Discover Dead Ancestor Of Humans 100,000 Years Too Late https://t.co/IrZauieG6r https://t.co/2NcEC2kE … Thu, 08:08 : RT @ starexorcist : Last year Hurricane Matthew hit us pretty hard and we just recently finished paying for those damages so if you want art… Thu, 08:15 : If @ mlp_AppleJack went to @ mlp_Fluttershy ’s tail stylist. https://t.co/R7EliF19MA Thu, 09:42 : /cosigned https://t.co/vhkLpRz8Of Thu, 09:42 : @ foalpapers needs to check that last RT. Just sayin’. Thu, 11:37 : RT @ MerriamWebster : The Latin root of 'plagiarize' meant "kidnapper." Please don't steal other people's word children. https://t.co/kCNXaX8 … Thu, 11:38 : RT @ GucciTurtIe : Congratulations to the happy couple! https://t.co/b9ziARphBV