Sun, 12:28 : RT @ SamuelAAdams : I’m so old I remember when fans were people who liked things. Sun, 12:29 : RT @ SkruggWeasel : Still my fav picture of @ TwilightBunneh , with @ Artie_P creepin' cc: @ YipCoyote #fursuit https://t.co/QhXgRD16jK Sun, 12:30 : RT @ swear_trek : While making GIFs into t-shirts is hard, I have just recruited an honest-to-god Star Trek comics artist to adapt a GIF into… Sun, 12:30 : RT @ gladbrother : if you're feeling sad today just look at this shy snek 🐍 ❤️ https://t.co/WxWUYlG9fd Sun, 12:31 : RT @ indyfromspace : Signal boosting https://t.co/DpYVrkPjdc Sun, 12:31 : RT @ KevinMKruse : Yes, we all remember how Fox News refused to criticize the last president. https://t.co/GudiheQWAT Sun, 12:31 : RT @ jandralee : How to Support Authors Without Spending Any Money: - Review the book on Amazon - Review the book...anywhere - Follow them… Sun, 12:32 : RT @ SailorRamona : THINGS I LOVED: Snoke's golden bathrobe, which he flounces around in like a deleted scene from Boogie Nights. Love ya Sno… Sun, 12:35 : RT @ goodreads : The only status that matters. ( https://t.co/YIHhmoQewn ) https://t.co/qxIS8zAkyK Sun, 12:35 : RT @ Suntattoowolf : Since, I have no top ornament for the Christmas tree, I put a fox instead X3 https://t.co/DFPAmPO4gq Sun, 12:39 : RT @ ChrisBucholz : Still not totally sure how Luke could be Chewbacca's father, but wow, what a moment. Sun, 12:49 : RT @ fauxlacine : Why is this Happening to Me - A Comic Based on a true story. https://t.co/GQydKe3nwm Sun, 12:57 : RT @ Stonekettle : Everything Newt just said is a lie Mueller is a decorated Marine whose reputation as an lawyer, investigator, and law enf… Sun, 12:57 : RT @ catvalente : Republicans: Politica correctness is horrible! Thought police! Why should I have to not say words! Also Republicans: you l… Sun, 14:25 : RT @ JenAshleyWright : Baby Boomers, please don’t ever “I washed dishes to pay my way through college” us again. https://t.co/vFq1PBJHpZ Sun, 14:26 : Do you want Cerberuses? That’s how you get Cerberuses. https://t.co/76YJ3yshru Sun, 14:27 : RT @ SniperWuff : What FURRY really stands for: Friends who care for you Understand you Run around and have fun with you Really support you… Sun, 14:29 : Tomorrow’s SJ Bonus Stuff is up for Patreon subscribers! https://t.co/QxirfkWIiF Did I mention it has Leona? I thin… https://t.co/bfXBxMJRWa Sun, 14:30 : RT @ PsychMovieFans : Video- Psych coming to Hallmark Movies and Mysteries in January: https://t.co/OgXQpGvLO5 Sun, 14:38 : RT @ ChuckWendig : Found a new protest slogan! https://t.co/nZc8ZJerV2 Sun, 15:14 : RT @ matthaig1 : If you have never watched It's A Wonderful Life try and watch it this year. It's not schmaltzy. It's raw. It has incredible… Sun, 23:18 : I want all of these things. https://t.co/5OvgevoEBM Sun, 23:19 : RT @ multiclass_geek : Lion alert! @ the_gneech https://t.co/LmIOdzG9r2 Sun, 23:23 : RT @ NEligahn : #TURTH https://t.co/3V0cz3chRT Sun, 23:27 : I have yet to see his opinions be wrong on the topic. *nods* https://t.co/b0rPwqYWSe Sun, 23:28 : RT @ moviedetail : Spider-Man (2002); after Jameson talks with Peter about Spidey pictures, Goblin attack’s Jameson asking for Spider-Man’s p… Sun, 23:37 : Floored. O.o https://t.co/fyafAN8Fil Sun, 23:47 : Bought this at @ BNFairfax today. Was thinking of @ tabbiewolf while I did so. https://t.co/MWDh73BSZk Sun, 23:52 : RT @ QueeringPsych : Think about this in the context of them trying to repeal #netneutrality This presidential admin is trying to stop fund… Mon, 00:04 : Suburban Jungle: Ask the Cast! For December 18, 2017 https://t.co/U58MM02DAu Mon, 09:44 : RT @ DisneyParks : Robin Hood spreads the spirit of giving in today's Disney Doodle: https://t.co/lyxFZfklXY https://t.co/Ok7KwriBt7 Mon, 09:45 : Best Soarin episode. One of the best Rarity episodes. <3 https://t.co/OvByRQdKMD Mon, 09:46 : RT @ iontv : Attention, #Psych -os! #Psych is also airing weeknights starting at 1/12c AM! 🎉 🎈 https://t.co/s8E9mjjB9J https://t.co/o4lpuSpLX5 Mon, 09:53 : RT @ TheDailyEdge : Democrats are the ones insisting we defend our country from Russian attacks. Democrats are the ones standing up for the C… Mon, 09:53 : RT @ Djahrums : Relevant for reasons https://t.co/pDXnBOd9Xw Mon, 09:54 : RT @ Spaceinventory : Movie of Jupiter's moon https://t.co/fWkf0LrCpO Mon, 09:55 : bloop https://t.co/IUXRXkE2Ev Mon, 09:57 : Did the names “Dancer, Prancer, and Vixen” not tip people off? ^.^' https://t.co/INHPwevLGf Mon, 10:04 : Rose needs a #CutieSaturday tag. https://t.co/Q1Oi2QujZH Mon, 10:05 : RT @ MicroSFF : When the master wielded the sword, it glowed green. The student tried it; it shone red. "It is to warn others." "Am I evil?"… Mon, 10:08 : RT @ blambot : Blambot Font of the Day: MANLY MEN BB https://t.co/rJefMLJ1Cl https://t.co/XXy9l7RL3g Mon, 10:17 : RT @ TeamSalvato : Doki Doki Literature Club has reached 1 million downloads! Thank you to everyone who gave DDLC a chance and helped share i… Mon, 10:20 : RT @ TheMarySue : #StarWars Fans Have Spotted a #StarWarsTheLastJedi Reference in #RogueOne https://t.co/mRpvOoC5Dl https://t.co/KX1xnKwyse Mon, 10:23 : RT @ NewYorker : For better or worse (WORSE, WORSE, OH GOD, WORSE), it was a big year for political jokes: https://t.co/EuOWGyXpXU https://t.… Mon, 10:24 : RT @ TheBeatWithAri : Nationally, violent crime has been falling overall - but federal prisons are packed because they're filled with non-vio… Mon, 10:24 : RT @ thomas_violence : i used to think conservatism was bad until Ted Cruz did an epic clapback to Mark Hamill about how the Jedi would have… Mon, 10:26 : RT @ ElizabethReilly : “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.” ― George Orwell, 1984 https://t.co/2t2kexgvSP Mon, 11:17 : RT @ tha_rami : In response to earlier discussions a bunch of indies apparently had about economics: I believe there should never be any cond… Mon, 11:17 : RT @ tha_rami : I pay the highest Dutch tax bracket - 52% - because Vlambeer earns super well, and you know what my accountant said about tha… Mon, 11:47 : For the daytime crowd! Leona killin’ it. https://t.co/Xp3jK0TOOB