Tue, 12:13: RT @kiranlightpaw: Reminder: if you don’t like the shit that’s going down right now - and you shouldn’t - NOW is the time to start making y…
Tue, 12:29: Hey, all you otaku/weeaboos! Check out the Library of Congress going all-in on the D.C. Cherry Blossom Festival.… https://t.co/cFNfgJahlp
Tue, 12:29: RT @MrFilmkritik: Mark Hamill good naturedly patting Chadwick Boseman on the shoulder to celebrate his success is one of the most blessed i…
Tue, 12:30: RT @watsontots: Yesterday I stopped to pet a dog, and as the owner walked away I heard him say to her, "You see? Everybody loves you! And y…
Tue, 12:31: RT @SchulzMuseum: He liked this treat so much he created the Peanuts character Harriet, who brings this very dessert on a hike with Snoopy’…
Tue, 12:33: RT @tha_rami: A 44-year old man with severe mental issues attacked my former high school in the Netherlands today. Since he did not have a…
Tue, 12:34: RT @dog_rates: This is Alex and Yuna. They’re in that early relationship stage where nobody knows what the h*ck is going on. Both 13/10 htt…
Tue, 12:49: RT @gaileyfrey: A Thing I am trying to practice is not saying "I'm sorry" when what I mean is "thank you." "I'm sorry for dumping all this…
Tue, 15:24: Dear Excel: Please die in a fire. Then be reincarnated, and die in a fire again. No Love, Me.
Tue, 17:28: RT @scalzi: So, you're saying that organized labor protest can actually succeed in bettering the lives of The worker? THIS CHANGES EVERYTHI…
Tue, 17:52: RT @stealthygeek: Who could have predicted millennial women would swipe left on brototypes who proudly support a known sexual predator for…
Tue, 18:13: RT @DarcSowers: Twenty hours in and we've funded the print run and shot past the first stretch goal! THANKS GUYS! @daemionfox and I will si…
Tue, 18:17: RT @CMYKGenet: Hey can we please not do the whole "making triggered jokes at conservatives is okay actually" thing you're still normalizing…
Tue, 18:24: RT @matrioshkadog: Good morning, fuzzies :) All you wonderful dreamers and creators and makers and doers and smilers who make the world tur…
Tue, 22:03: The good news is, I think I have finalized my Journey Skill Challenge rules for #DnD! The bad news is, there’s a no… https://t.co/1wHkBHFTc3
Tue, 22:36: RT @NitrateDiva: ICYMI I wrote about 11 of my favorite classic Hollywood movies streaming on @FilmStruck, including CURSE OF THE CAT PEOPLE…
Tue, 22:52: RT @MavenofHonor: So many friends have kids now it's tough to meet for coffee, let alone carry out the greatest casino heist the world has…
Tue, 23:13: RT @MerriamWebster: The Medieval Latin 'quinta essentia' described an unknown "fifth element," ultimately leading to the word 'quintessence…
Wed, 07:31: RT @SizzlerKistler: INTERNET: "Hey... Hey, Sizz... You like Doctor Who, right?" ME: "Look, pally, I own enough Who merchandise right now. I…
Wed, 07:57: RT @AP: Creator of Pepe the Frog, a cartoon appropriated by racist internet trolls, is suing Infowars for selling posters of the character.…
Wed, 08:00: RT @pottawacommie: ELON MUSK: AI will doom us if we're not careful: it is effectively amoral, placing its moral framework around a single p…
Wed, 08:17: RT @Sargent: Dear everyone, A lot of us Gen-Xers grew up being dumped on by Boomers for generational markers. Not all of us decided to rep…
Wed, 09:19: RT @Djahrums: It's so fucking amazing to see talented and passionate people make a dream a reality. Sometimes Im overcome with just how sp…
Wed, 11:14: THIS JUST IN: #InkyGirl is chirping at a squirrel outside. It is adorable. That is all.
Wed, 11:15: RT @davidrobots: WB doing more to promote the Iron Giant in Ready Player One than they did the actual Iron Giant movie should be some kind…
Wed, 11:16: RT @LauraMSteven: Severus Snape was an irredeemable scumbag who bullied, demeaned and humiliated innocent kids just because he was Friend Z…
Wed, 11:53: RT @foalpapers: I’ll take “why STEM types need education in the humanities and liberal arts as part of their degrees” for $1000. https://t.…
Wed, 11:54: RT @ellle_em: Why Cats Are Good -because when you have cats live with you it feels like they are little friends who are choosing to spend…
Wed, 11:54: RT @ellle_em: Cats are Good because they just...kinda decided that people were okay things to chill with. Like. They can ignore us and prob…
Wed, 11:55: RT @ellle_em: They talk to us in ways they don't talk to each other because they figure we'll understand them better. They've figured us ou…
Wed, 11:55: RT @ellle_em: They are Mysterious but they are also Ridiculous. And they just are. And I love them.
Wed, 11:57: RT @the1janitor: if you actively avoid content that is abusive and non-factual, that does not mean you are in an 'echo chamber' it means yo…
Wed, 11:58: RT @innesmck: lols @ old-school grammarians believing millennials' choice of case and punctuation is through a lack of knowledge of the rul…