Fri, 14:08 : NOTE: Not a real fact. https://t.co/ijXxnMMHNV Fri, 14:40 : #AnthroCon movie monster badge for @ invisiblewolf , WIP! Making a head wrapped in bandages say “wolf” is… challengin… https://t.co/9wUUC5Pfem Fri, 14:41 : RT @ cmpriest : I've long maintained that this style in the 80s/90s was steampunk-adjacent - specifically the way it celebrated a machine's i… Fri, 14:53 : Ping @ multiclass_geek https://t.co/phP7jdNo4K Fri, 14:55 : RT @ TransWrites : RT so your trans followers can see! If you are a trans comedy writer, please send an email to gracethomas@transwrites.or… Fri, 15:02 : RT @ CassandraAnnS : I've finally taken a vocal stance again the sexism, harassment and sexual abuse I felt powerless to throughout my life:… Fri, 15:09 : RT @ Leahgreenb : The first Senator to call for abolishing ICE. This is leadership. https://t.co/HTSwzptPIW Fri, 15:09 : RT @ awgaffney : Really touching: @ robdelaney on why we need single-payer in America. We’re going to win this - but the sooner the better ht… Fri, 15:18 : RT @ JEDltony : no cops at pride just magneto https://t.co/S1HSwIndWQ Fri, 18:34 : RT @ Inkblitzer : Okay, time to move to Canada! https://t.co/YKNSand7IE Fri, 19:33 : RT @ mountain_goats : “I saw Waluigi singing a Mountain Goats song” is a sentence my son just said so henceforth 6/29 is a religious holiday Fri, 19:54 : RT @ DonryuArt : Down to 4 slots! Saturday is my deadline ! So please if you can’t buy please RT <3 Thanks for your help and support y’a… Fri, 20:39 : RT @ Ocasio2018 : At the start of my run for Congress, I publicly pledged to reject all corporate PAC money. That’s because I didn’t want an… Fri, 20:43 : RT @ SamSykesSwears : There's a movie I won't be seeing, I guess. https://t.co/ar2E4KjLtz Fri, 21:03 : RT @ NitrateDiva : Alas, all of Christopher Lee's natural dignity is no match for this costume in SHE. He looks like Timothy Carey as an evil… Fri, 21:14 : #Anthrocon2018 Movie Monster Badges – @ invisiblewolf ! https://t.co/fckTqUsTuO #AmDrawing #FurryArt https://t.co/3ymcgRZOr1 Fri, 21:17 : RT @ SmaiART : The Boy Who Dances with Ghosts 👻 #shamanking #シャーマンキング #skg20th https://t.co/ibCmAdwGA7 Fri, 21:19 : RT @ giaface : @ glaad I was at an outdoor variety show that was part of my county’s Pride celebration and it started raining (lightly) while… Fri, 21:26 : RT @ NitrateDiva : If you haven't seen the 1935 SHE, I recommend it. Jaw-dropping Deco fantasy sets and majestic future Congresswoman Helen G… Fri, 21:33 : Sound advice. https://t.co/AlficnaMmm Fri, 21:33 : RT @ morninggloria : Democrats can stop Trump’s SCOTUS nominee by forming a circle around the Senate chamber and saying swears until all of… Fri, 21:34 : Agreed! https://t.co/LH0bWyLUTp Fri, 21:34 : RT @ Boursin : I know MANY people who could honestly use a shirt with this on it. https://t.co/8E0uoqyyUC Fri, 21:36 : RT @ BestEarthPix : Turnip Rock, Michigan. https://t.co/TRk2nyUSie Fri, 21:37 : RT @ NitrateDiva : All of SHE's dialogue sounds like someone reciting the lyrics to a psychedelic rock album while on Quaaludes. #TCMParty Fri, 21:40 : RT @ sushishorts : i cant believe i forgot about this vine https://t.co/VL0sVM1U7N Fri, 22:08 : Gnite world, and have an awesome tomorrow. I love ya. <3 Fri, 22:11 : RT @ Lin_Manuel : Gnight from the quietest, strongest voice inside you, standing guard & nudging you toward peaceful dreams (See you Monday) Sat, 09:37 : RT @ DothTheDoth : Lighthouses were invented so that goths could go to the beach and brood in solitude. Sat, 09:40 : Lifelong fan, didn’t even know there was a fandom until I was something like 29. The fandom is changed so much sinc… https://t.co/LhGF0nlbmq Sat, 09:52 : RT @ HMittelmark : All the world's a stage we have yet to grow out of. Sat, 10:01 : Actual facthood may vary. Void where prohibited. https://t.co/taUcoyrj2r Sat, 10:06 : RT @ abdutoit : You'd go through road blocks, or find riot cops on the street, and on the radio, Bobby McFerrin would be singing ' Don't Worr… Sat, 10:06 : RT @ abdutoit : So, Trump. As I said, historical analogies are dangerous. But what I keep thinking about was the 1948 election, the one in… Sat, 10:06 : RT @ abdutoit : Thing is, if you go back and read the papers at the time, what is so shockingly clear is that no-one realised what was in the… Sat, 10:07 : RT @ abdutoit : You see, the National Party never won the popular vote. They had barely 37%. They only got in because of the electoral syst… Sat, 10:07 : RT @ abdutoit : In 1953, the NP achieved a solid majority. Still, people did not think they would last. In those days, coloured people in… Sat, 10:07 : RT @ abdutoit : So what the NP then did was to pack the Senate, to ensure a two-thirds majority, and they changed the Constitution. That was… Sat, 10:07 : RT @ abdutoit : It's hard to look at Trump's America, and the GOP's deliberate obstruction and exploitation of the SCOTUS nominations, and th… Sat, 10:08 : RT @ CaseyExplosion : This is the kinda pride I like to see! https://t.co/FtGyd2b7fW Sat, 10:08 : RT @ ACLU : JUST IN: The Inspector General of DHS released a report showing ICE fails to meet basic detention standards, with little to no ac… Sat, 10:08 : RT @ DannyMcGlashing : IBEW Electrical worker staring down DHS lines in Portland after Occupy ICE blockaded the facility - #FamiliesBelongT … Sat, 10:10 : Off to rally. :) Be good all! #FamiliesBelongTogether https://t.co/NI54bcsvYT Sat, 11:06 : RT @ LoisLoanKY : So a white guy tells people that the press is our enemy, then another white guy tells people to go out and gun down journal… Sat, 11:06 : RT @ mcsweeneys : “Don’t listen to the liberal media and its fairy tales. I was simply trolling when I enacted the Nuremberg Laws and ordered… Sat, 11:07 : RT @ RomancingNope : Maxine Waters has had to cancel events due to death threats. The Red Hen's owner has had to step down from a local leade…