Fri, 13:16: Dear Woman In the Cafe Line in Front of Me: Can you PLEASE STOP
Fri, 13:23: RT @blambot: I don’t care if it makes me lame, if your t-shirt design doesn’t use commas when they’re grammatically required, I’m not buyin…
Fri, 13:24: RT @theappeal: Now in its second week, a national strike staged by prisoners over everything from poor conditions to low wages is yielding…
Fri, 13:39: RT @ChuckWendig: Oh my god, Jeff Goldblum belongs on The Good Place, she's right. Is there a GoFundMe I can donate to in order to make thi…
Fri, 13:40: Can I just say, I love how much everybody loves Nii-chan. And just for the record, she loves you too! https://t.co/BziotMMSgf
Fri, 13:53: RT @SketchesbyBoze: “women are ruining sci-fi!!!” first of all, your genre was *invented* by a 17-year-old girl, she made love on her mothe…
Fri, 13:56: RT @BoozyBadger: Seriously, just go read the Sixth's opinion on this case. It's a work of beautiful evisceration of the legal arguments ag…
Fri, 14:31: RT @RogerC137: Could we, without relentlessly criticizing, let people have their pumpkin spice, and avacado toast, and their fandoms, and t…
Fri, 14:32: RT @A_Silent_Child: Straight people: marriage, am I right? Me: yeah, it's really nice. I - Straight people: that old ball and chain! Cons…
Fri, 14:33: RT @the_seamripper: *slaps roof of my dnd group* this bad boy can fit so many people who are never free on the same day in it
Fri, 14:35: RT @LeVostreGC: Where now are the horse and the ryder? Where ys the horn that was blowinge? Where now ys the Village Voice One of the best…
Fri, 14:38: RT @BoozyBadger: "I don't agree with you that transgender should be a protected class and we should make accomodations for it!" Yeah. Fol…
Fri, 14:38: RT @BoozyBadger: In the 1940's, being of Japanese descent on the West Coast was enough for the government to assume you were a danger to th…
Fri, 14:39: RT @rdewalt: Dear Bay Area Awesome Peeps. I need a DevOps Manager and a Junior DevOps Engineer. The former to put between me and the rest…
Fri, 14:41: RT @HexumFox: Hate isn't politics. Racism isn't politics. Bigotry isn't politics. When people wear "Nazi Furs F*** Off" they're not opposin…
Fri, 14:47: Nii-chan: “Okay, gonna write the next issue!” Me: “Go to it and good luck. Here’s the gist.” Nii-chan: “...” “...”… https://t.co/fCgunax1IW
Fri, 14:49: RT @M_Kelter: In the last few decades, we have detected thousands of planets outside of our solar system. They did not suddenly appear at t…
Fri, 15:07: RT @OKDoogl: Hi I'm Doogl I wanna snuggle cute animal people but also want so desperately to respect boundaries that I try to never touch a…
Fri, 15:08: RT @MusketAnna: There is no such thing as a 'good anti-SJW'. Fundamentally the function of the anti-SJW crowd has always been to make fasci…
Fri, 15:10: RT @mcnees: The 6yo asked me about pianos and jazz this morning, so I played “Take Five” for her. She listened intently to the whole thing.…
Fri, 15:12: RT @nytimes: Breaking News: In a blow to the NFL, Colin Kaepernick will be allowed to continue his case accusing the league of collusion to…
Fri, 15:20: RT @FrankConniff: Thank you everyone for all the lovely birthday wishes today. I am 62 and I want all you ageist entertainment industry gat…
Fri, 15:20: RT @viictormancha: idk how many ppl are into adventure time here but i just found out that the finale of adventure time will confirm marcel…
Fri, 15:22: RT @DeviantArt: A sense of whimsy is captured in this magical and mesmerizing digital painting, a cerulean glow washing over the seats of t…
Fri, 15:22: RT @jasondashbailey: Sometimes I think about how Dan Quayle misspelled “potato” once and was immediately deemed too dumb to be president ht…
Fri, 15:32: RT @valeriehalla: the surface pressure on titan is 1.4 earth atmospheres, which is well within human tolerability range. it's also well-shi…
Fri, 15:35: RT @TempoWrites: If somebody adopts a kid, you'd be a real jerk to insist "That's not your real kid." If somebody comes out as trans, you'…
Fri, 15:36: RT @mlp_Twilight: For those unaware, we have recently opened a School of Friendship. Although it is not EEA accredited, our student approv…
Fri, 15:37: RT @sapphobot: May I write words more naked than flesh, stronger than bone, more resilient than sinew, sensitive than nerve.
Fri, 16:15: RT @XydexxUnicorn: Protip: If you surround yourself with good furries it attracts other good furries. (Corrollary: The opposite is also tr…
Fri, 16:16: RT @DemonBob_Badman: Because photos don't always show just how LARJ my cat is... Here he is next to a liter seltzer bottle and a gallon of…
Fri, 16:16: RT @donttrythis: I know exactly what you mean. This is why I love Japanese stationery stores: they cater exactly to this obsession. https:/…
Fri, 16:52: RT @afterwits: DnD homebrew: Southern Gothic Adventure -All warlocks have met their patrons at a dusty rural crossroads at midnight -"The…
Fri, 16:54: RT @lisasaurstomp: I just got an email from someone pretending to be my boss and asking for iTunes gift cards. This is the 3rd time in as m…
Fri, 19:48: RT @ellle_em: Me: I need to do stuff Brain: do.....stuff? Me: yeah. Do stuff. Brain:....................................do......stuff??? Me…
Fri, 19:55: RT @JazLyte: Make shitty art. Make imperfect art. Make cringy art. Make pointless art with no themes. Make low-effort art. Make art you're…
Sat, 00:37: RT @OkCallMeAL: I don’t know how many times I have to tell Trumpsters who say I don’t have a voice on Trump because I’m Canadian: Trump is…
Sat, 08:52: The music in this Cracker Barrel sounds like George Michael singing a Jimmy Buffet cover. Given the crap they usual… https://t.co/pWeLKvxdx7