Sun, 18:36: RT @oliviasolon: “I’ve worked in retail, I’ve worked in the tech industry, I’ve worked in porn, and I have never been more sexually harasse…
Sun, 20:23: RT @erinruberry: Need some good news? I’ll deliver uplifting news and adorable animals to your inbox tomorrow and every day this week. Sign…
Mon, 06:22: RT @KaeEsrial: Imagine seeing someone starving while everyone around you is fed. You say "Wow, that guy needs food" and someone chimes in w…
Mon, 06:59: RT @Julie_Nathanson: Psst... millennials: Don’t let ANYONE tell you that your vote doesn’t matter. It DOES. Or that midterms don’t matte…
Mon, 07:11: RT @ScaniGryph: To my American friends: if you haven't already in advance polls... Please go out and #vote tomorrow. It's no exaggeration…
Mon, 08:11: RT @SlyFlourish: I can’t tell if, during this Twitch panel on #dnd DMing, Strahd is about to kill Jeremy or he’s already charmed him… https…
Mon, 08:12: RT @mlp_Fluttershy: *Has her shopping cart full of discounted NMN candy. * The week after @mlp_Nightmare Night is the best holiday ever. Oh…
Mon, 08:19: THIS JUST IN: One of my coaching colleagues needs to record a call for the training program and is looking to provi… https://t.co/yOlETqtgEP
Mon, 09:15: RT @BreeNewsome: *banging pots and pans* IF THERE WERE NO POWER IN VOTING, THEY WOULDN'T TRY SO HARD TO KEEP PEOPLE FROM VOTING. NO ONE OPT…
Mon, 09:26: RT @pwcdanica: 2/2 Two Haymarket residents told me an elected Republican politician who knocked on their door told them to vote for my pred…
Mon, 11:03: RT @ThePenDrake: Remember, remember This 6th of November To vote out these traitorous snots I know of no reason The Russia-Trump Treason S…
Mon, 11:04: RT @maxxthefoxx: Support good, wholesome individuals with integrity, respect and humility for one another. They may not be perfect. They ma…
Mon, 11:14: RT @mlp_Celestia: *stares* Cats? We’re decorating the entire ballroom in cats? Live, meowing, clawing, fluffy cats? Cats are not a decorati…
Mon, 11:37: RT @chrishemsworth: Kicking the week off with some good old fashioned “attack the bag cause it won’t attack you back and you’ll feel super…
Mon, 11:41: RT @inedibleTom: Why not dispose of your pumpkin by placing it in the woods. Not only does it provide a variety of animals with an extra fo…
Mon, 11:48: RT @barrydeutsch: Cartoon: The Boy Who Cried Collapse! If you like these cartoons, please support them by retweeting, or at https://t.co/A…