Sat, 12:12 : Catching up on #MLPFIM season 8. Starlight just disintegrated Discord. O.o That’s… badass. And unexpected. >.> Sat, 12:27 : Apparently changelings are really bad at Hearth’s Warming. XD I love it. #MLPFIM Sat, 12:45 : As soon as I saw that facade, I knew it was Flim and Flam. #MLPFIM #FriendshipU Sat, 14:30 : “Aang! How was your trip? Did you make any new friends?” “No… no I don’t think so.” Dang, #AtLA . Right in the feels. Sat, 17:25 : RT @ _likeshine_ : Birbs. https://t.co/2X8r7fZrtr Sat, 17:26 : RT @ Grand_DM : "The glass is half full" - the optimist "The glass is half empty" - the pessimist "I drink it and see what happens" -… Sat, 17:26 : RT @ MinovskyArticle : https://t.co/OrW1BL7EbC Sat, 17:27 : RT @ ConanOBrien : Studies show young people are having less sex than previous generations. I knew I was ahead of my time. Sat, 17:28 : #NoRidesForNazis https://t.co/L4wg89Gq7u Sat, 17:30 : RT @ LizardbethArt : "The Blue Wave never happened" https://t.co/KkACpsJbFw Sat, 17:31 : RT @ videocats : You might be having a bad day but here’s a fluffy cat on a washing machine. https://t.co/pNhNW67ijU Sat, 17:32 : RT @ AnthemRespecter : i still think it’s so funny that the argument for net neutrality was like “you’ll have to pay $5 per tweet” instead of… Sat, 17:33 : RT @ ShibeTown : https://t.co/jtOqDC7IZS Sat, 17:34 : RT @ supership79 : i hope every cartoon gets rebooted into a queer-ass version of itself and there's none left for straights. its our turn f… Sat, 17:34 : RT @ JElvisWeinstein : Hey, you do what you want with your time machine, but while you're off killing dictator babies, I've got dinner theate… Sat, 18:24 : RT @ kellysue : Making a plan is hard. Executing on the plan is somehow harder. /whining Sat, 18:30 : RT @ SailorRamona : *sees a thing* MY BRAIN: don’t do it don’t do it don’t do it ME: okay I won’t. thank you for the warning. I respect t… Sat, 18:32 : So back to Gygaxian style. https://t.co/f7guN76Xyh Sat, 18:34 : Dat face. https://t.co/Hiuox5cbGo Sat, 19:44 : RT @ moodpng : https://t.co/Yrsw8cZMOf Sat, 19:44 : RT @ WholesomeMeme : https://t.co/OeDUMGXAV7 Sun, 09:18 : RT @ RadBaron99 : Tagging Sir_Gneech in this one , just because. @ the_gneech https://t.co/AKcmetes46 Sun, 09:19 : RT @ DothTheDoth : Happy 33rd birthday, Calvin and Hobbes. Thank you for giving me a foundation. https://t.co/ETMZkLpZxq Sun, 09:20 : RT @ Zoops247 : https://t.co/5LffAps3vl Sun, 09:22 : RT @ konpeitopanic : tomboyish mermaid https://t.co/zhCjUH85So Sun, 09:29 : “I think the REAL question we should be addressing here, darling, is why is ‘day’ in quotation marks, when the clea… https://t.co/NbukpHiKj8 Sun, 09:30 : RT @ _youhadonejob1 : Three favourite things. https://t.co/HwZNzTPWlb Sun, 09:31 : RT @ Owen_Stephens : Cheese golems are expensive, ineffectual, short-lived and, inexplicable, often found near @ GreenRoninPub . Some do have a… Sun, 09:32 : “Oh, my, GAWD, Becky. Look at her butt!" https://t.co/f92SAz6MvI Sun, 09:42 : RT @ deniseunicorn : MLP FiM PMV: Giggle at the Ghostie (Saltlakrits 20% Cooler Remix) https://t.co/CFENilX8Ds #mlp #mlpfim #mylittlepony Sun, 09:50 : The answer, Doctor, is “No, the fez is not still you.” ^.^’ https://t.co/LBN05vQAE7