Sun, 13:04 : #DnD mini-rant of the day: What’s the deal with seven hundred different types of “evil killer maiden in the water”… https://t.co/YCA19DdgZ8 Sun, 18:04 : Waitaminute, waitaminute. Told inspiring stories of heroic deeds? Chronicled the adventures of Thor and Loki? Spoke… https://t.co/BC3SN67PKT Sun, 18:07 : Bloop! https://t.co/UznTVePxGq Sun, 18:11 : The only real question now is, did @ neilhimself know, and when did he know it? https://t.co/nem1ngBmZc Sun, 18:26 : RT @ NitrateDiva : If you make a vampire movie and don't have at least 5 extreme close-ups of eyes, you are doing it wrong. #MST3KTurkeyDay h… Sun, 18:28 : RT @ PatCunnane : I get that the President is a moron and the rake thing is bizarre, but I can’t help feeling like 1,000 missing Americans is… Sun, 22:59 : Welp, “Cry Wilderness” doesn’t make any more sense the second time around. #MST3KTurkeyDay Sun, 23:03 : “Bang!” #MST3KTurkeyDay Sun, 23:14 : “Um, darts don’t ricochet.” #MST3KTurkeyDay Sun, 23:18 : Why isn’t Jim hugging the tiger and laughing yet? #CryWilderness #MST3KTurkeyDay Sun, 23:20 : There’s a lot of characters in here, for no apparent reason. #CryWilderness #MST3KTurkeyDay Sun, 23:22 : My favorite thing about Season 13 was all the bumper covers of songs from the classic series. #MST3KTurkeyDay Sun, 23:25 : “Help me, Spock.” #MST3KTurkeyDay Sun, 23:30 : So, the badguy wandered off, screaming and clutching his face, and there were salt deposits? I feel like I missed s… https://t.co/9p0ihrxMdf Sun, 23:33 : There are so many things I don’t understand about this movie. #CryWilderness #MST3KTurkeyDay Sun, 23:38 : Creepy Girl (The Love Theme from Catalina Caper) #MST3KTurkeyDay Sun, 23:39 : RT @ joshlesnickart : This comic seems to be blowing up on tumblr again so I’ll repost it to twitter, why not! https://t.co/2l9AtZL0rh Sun, 23:39 : RT @ insert_funny : @ aa_altieri Hold up; we were promised a sneak peek at "THE GAUNTLET", so that's probably coming up next. #MST3K #MST3KTur … Sun, 23:47 : I hope they start the #MST3KTurkeyDay marathon over at the top, ‘cos I’m still drawing. Sun, 23:50 : Not gonna lie, the host segments with Joel and Jonah felt more than a little phoned in, but hangin’ with MSTies onl… https://t.co/RYYOIjU0f4 Mon, 00:07 : Poo, no more #MST3KTurkeyDay marathon. But since I came in on Samson vs. The Vampire Women, I’ll just call that one… https://t.co/0PwUSYQ8gx Mon, 01:33 : My new book is called a new one thing I wanna do is not gonna lie to ya. https://t.co/RU0iuCFlWN Mon, 02:40 : Suburban Jungle: Charlie Cheeger, Exposition Boy https://t.co/vN8ygNgdex Mon, 08:17 : “No, my careless friend… we think it is YOU who will be thrown out!” –Magic Card Golem’s first words https://t.co/gBSJmxL69e Mon, 08:19 : Remember when games came with maps and props? I do. It was awesome. https://t.co/i071oHaKfS Mon, 08:35 : SPOILER ALERT: Yes, He-Man is a “magical boy” show. Transformation sequence and all. https://t.co/UKayln8n5r Mon, 08:43 : https://t.co/TYgg6vhQJM Mon, 09:04 : RT @ AlkaniServal : @ Huskyteer OOOOO-WHOA-OH! I'M A KITTY GURL IN A KITTY WU-UR-RLD CATNIP AND SCRATCHES IT'S PURR-TAST-IC! YOU CAN BRUSH… Mon, 10:26 : Life is short. https://t.co/yxg5wAzkrB Mon, 10:27 : Ping @ multiclass_geek https://t.co/iKSs0auY38 Mon, 10:28 : Nice job. https://t.co/zpzic23296 Mon, 10:46 : True Love’s Poke With a Stick https://t.co/Nn8PdYhehE Mon, 10:51 : The Art of Saying No: Lessons from a Caregiver https://t.co/s1nf2Php1g c/o @ tinybuddha Mon, 10:53 : RT @ _youhadonejob1 : It’s nearly that time again. https://t.co/wu8QnhyoVp Mon, 10:57 : Long-Lost Walt Disney “Oswald the Lucky Rabbit” Cartoon Has Finally Been Found https://t.co/xTUBf0trVt Mon, 10:58 : RT @ seananmcguire : If you love happiness and love dancing and have time to watch a five-minute multi-fandom video, this made me smile today… Mon, 10:58 : Spaceships are now older than airplanes were when we flew our first spaceships. https://t.co/6e8zrvcP9X Mon, 11:02 : Jude Law I could see. Ewan McGregor I could see. Even Cumberbatch I could see. But Chris Pratt? Not unless he gets… https://t.co/3bvPbUgUOA Mon, 11:06 : .@ mlp_Rarity , patron pony of all artists. <3 Even when she’s not a pony. >.> https://t.co/XtZRslTN20 Mon, 11:10 : I have not. >.> I will rectify this. Vincent Price as The Saint sounds AMAZEBALLS. https://t.co/ERfjmHis9n Mon, 11:16 : RT @ BookishLex : 'cobalt' is from German 'Kobalt' alteration of 'Kobold,' literally, "goblin" from Middle High German 'kobolt' from its occu… Mon, 11:16 : RT @ walruslifestyle : who decided to call them diapers instead of blunderpants? Mon, 11:18 : What kind of day will we have today, Nick? https://t.co/8wTGCMaOck