Fri, 12:08 : RT @ Kingdomcub : They even still have the wavy shelves https://t.co/DyaLvRDRvB Fri, 12:08 : RT @ AOC : “I didn’t need to do this” is admitting this isn’t an emergency at all. “I didn’t need to do this” means he’s faking a crisis. ht… Fri, 12:10 : RT @ eshap : Wow. I agree with Ann Coulter. https://t.co/5ERGZ5qceC Fri, 12:13 : RT @ StTabitha : DECLARING A NATIONAL EMERGENCY: Clothing manufacturers put scratchy tags in clothes and when you try and cut them out you ri… Fri, 12:39 : In re: this, the hard-ink cel-shaded style of Suburban Jungle is not my natural art style, but it is the style I wa… https://t.co/klwuQyCEIn Fri, 12:43 : RT @ associatesmind : Having gained waaaay more exposure to furries in the past year or so than I ever anticipate in my life - I definitely a… Fri, 12:45 : RT @ Chimaera000 : Getting a shingles shot because in my day we all got infected with chicken pox. Couldn't get vaccinated. So ALL OF US are… Fri, 12:45 : RT @ CNN : The Colorado store that boycotted Nike after the Colin Kaepernick advert will close https://t.co/yjrZ3uWyis https://t.co/KlFJGgEwdM Fri, 12:47 : I read this as “borks” and thought they were expressing their love for hekkin’ good doggos. https://t.co/Vsc0JMkwj0 Fri, 12:48 : Love that arcanine! (Assuming it actually is an arcanine. If it’s not an arcanine, then I love that whatever-it-is-… https://t.co/YI0Gk8r3ld Fri, 12:52 : RT @ DerMudeTude : Because I'm such a nice guy, I'm going to write Sarah Sanders' next press conference answer for her: "The president didn'… Fri, 12:54 : RT @ WholesomeMeme : This was our most popular tweet of all time, back when we had less than 2k followers, so I thought I'd repost it for all… Fri, 12:55 : #CryingAgainDammit https://t.co/QBYrZUxi8v Fri, 12:56 : RT @ Celeste_pewter : 100% not surprising. Now, our job? Calling all Senators to oppose the declaration, with specific emphasis on any of o… Fri, 13:02 : RT @ MaryneeLahaye : "You could be renown in the illustration field if you didn't focus so much on LGBT themes, which are non-relatable to th… Fri, 13:04 : Here’s a guy I was wondering what happened to. https://t.co/85K246k1tN Fri, 13:04 : RT @ Rachel_Aaron : It's the Yes Ladder of plot! You start off doing something small, just kidnapping a king. one thing leads to another, and… Fri, 13:06 : RT @ BoozyBadger : You know what to do. https://t.co/HYqCtq2GK0 Fri, 13:06 : Okay, enough tweeting. I need to write and coach and coach writing and stuff. Catcha later, tweeps. Fri, 14:07 : RT @ muskrat_john : "Naked & Afraid" is my law firm. Fri, 14:07 : RT @ Stonekettle : Trump, in true comic book villain fashion, manufacturers a fake crisis. Declares a national emergency. Mobilizes the milit… Fri, 14:12 : For Valentine’s Day, @ multiclass_geek bought me a new URL. (It’s a secret right now, ’til it’s got something actually on it.) Fri, 14:16 : Pretty sure that one belongs to @ everyfan3417 . https://t.co/zqGa61ahXe Fri, 14:19 : …No comment. >.> https://t.co/6xCsuNdl8j Fri, 14:51 : RT @ thecoolestranch : *class is over* Ashley: finally Ashleigh: finalleigh Fri, 14:52 : RT @ _foxchow : Today's tea: ) ) ) ) ( ) ) _(___(____)____(___(__ _ \… Fri, 15:03 : RT @ ACLU : BREAKING: We’re suing President Trump over today’s blatantly illegal declaration of a national emergency. There is no emergency.… Fri, 15:03 : RT @ tictoc : MORE: California is also likely to sue Trump over the emergency declaration. In a joint news conference with Gov. Gavin Newsom,… Fri, 15:04 : RT @ tunes_no : https://t.co/PwgSsLDArk Fri, 15:38 : RT @ sahilkapur : !! @ SenAlexander (R-Tennessee) calls President Trump's national emergency declaration "unnecessary, unwise and inconsistent… Fri, 15:38 : RT @ MenagerieWorks : **CALLING ALL FURSUIT MAKERS!** Introducing the Fursuit Crafter Monthly Box! A new box each month! This is perfect f… Fri, 15:41 : RT @ EmergencyPony : Sweet and Elite https://t.co/ne7yRlqkAz Fri, 15:43 : RT @ shaferbrown : Aarakocra monk commission. #dnd https://t.co/eUTCZFWhap Fri, 18:12 : I was wondering if we were gonna get more trailers. :) https://t.co/yrgHoaW2q5 Fri, 18:17 : Ugh, these two. https://t.co/4sHIkWrydG Fri, 18:26 : RT @ mlp_Applejack : That’s mah brother. <3 https://t.co/QzzD4PvZvV Fri, 18:43 : RT @ JohnBoyega : That’s a wrap on Star Wars episode 9 and the end to a chapter of my life that I couldn’t be more thankful for. What a proce… Fri, 18:49 : https://t.co/dIxshKU8dA Fri, 19:26 : For reasons, I was reading about the historical Yamato. I knew its story was a sad one, but dang. Her final mission… https://t.co/BlFcVAdk6q Fri, 19:28 : Guessing this is a preview of the Season Three finale. ;) https://t.co/GCzmKFL9Ca Fri, 22:09 : Working on converting a 4E #DnD adventure to run tomorrow night. It’s one of the neater little things from that era… https://t.co/N68KhtfGcJ Fri, 22:14 : Anyway! That’s for tomorrow. Now, I sleep! Gnite world, and have an awesome tomorrow. Fri, 22:19 : Popeye’s totally a monk from a homebrew subclass that gives him some barbarian features. ;P https://t.co/aDiEvMQitu Sat, 07:36 : RT @ daveweigel : RIP Bruno Ganz, who Gen X remembers as the angel in "Wings of Desire" and millennials remember as Hitler in that bunker sce… Sat, 08:21 : RT @ CryptoNature : If you ever have the impulse to send a creator a message to tell them that their work is meaningful to you, please do it.…