Tue, 20:12 : I dig it. :) https://t.co/dZZ3jfjotA Tue, 20:13 : zee zee zee https://t.co/ABoWLBV9Nl Wed, 07:08 : RT @ silentmoviegifs : Conrad Veidt was born 127 years ago today, on January 22, 1893 (The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari 1920) https://t.co/r9VNWNi … Wed, 07:08 : RT @ ConanSalaryman : "Away you ebon-winged imps of despair!" growled a groggy Conan at the visitors perched on his balcony. "Did I wish to a… Wed, 07:23 : You want to hear a Syrian hymn from 1400 BCE played on a lyre, don’t you? Well here it is in any case. https://t.co/q9Z5HMoyxj Wed, 07:31 : https://t.co/ibX75qautE Wed, 07:50 : RT @ JoeSodium : Joe 2020 cuddlecat cuddlecat one two three cuddlecat please stop biting me https://t.co/qEkUQWyU68 Wed, 07:51 : RT @ GreatDismal : A gun is a portable machine engineered to effortlessly kill at a distance. To display one is to advertise one’s agency to… Wed, 07:59 : Aw, bummer. Well at least Graham has company. https://t.co/00HsI9CAOF Wed, 08:07 : RT @ ChrisMurphyCT : 1/ It’s 2am, but it’s never too late for transparency. So, as promised, here are my behind the scenes impressions from t… Wed, 08:23 : I approve of Ceiling Catra. https://t.co/LSxuFSOjOk Wed, 08:25 : You want a ragtime cover of Bad Romance by Postmodern Jukebox, don’t you? Well here it is either way. https://t.co/i2JRMyE4NO Wed, 08:42 : RT @ johnpavlovitz : I'm not anti-Trump. I'm pro-humanity. I'm pro-diversity. I'm pro-decency. I'm pro-equality. I'm pro-compassion. I'm pro-… Wed, 08:47 : This seems like something @ Inkblitzer would like. https://t.co/y23fVj0uKE Wed, 09:10 : RT @ Yellow_Hellion : I'm so glad you guys like my pokesona! Here he is getting caught drinking the chocolate soy milk straight from the CART… Wed, 09:20 : RT @ Grand_DM : #dnd tip: DMs, learn to say YES. It often makes for the most memorable game sessions. https://t.co/Y5Gku2xkk8