Sat, 22:35: Ran the penultimate battle of Storm King’s Thunder tonight, with cultists! Airship pirates! Dragons! Merrows! Enrag… https://t.co/FdNLtmI7zR
Sat, 22:36: RT @Inkblitzer: Swiftstorm got to super hero land on the deck of the ship, complete with shockwave that knocked cultists into the ocean! :D…
Sat, 22:47: RT @ft_variations: Nothing illustrates the structural and systematic insanity of late capitalism like the idea that a giant pile of perfect…
Sun, 08:09: I've missed my writing group and I am looking forward to reconnecting today but… THAT guy is the one who submitted… https://t.co/B9DE4lJ5th
Sun, 08:53: RT @Literature_Lady: He was such a shit professor. LOL But I totally got the scene of sneaking out the window during office hours. THAT re…
Sun, 09:20: TFW you do a job search in Richmond, and everything that comes up is DC area firms looking for people willing to relocate.
Sun, 09:49: RT @AriAster: Please consider donating to this one. If you're unable to donate, please spread the word. It's essential to keeping these the…
Sun, 10:01: RT @ADDitudeMag: “Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.” https://t.co/xQ…