Sun, 12:33: RT @TheOnion: Michael Strahan Gives Passionate Speech About Being Black In America While Terry Bradshaw Patiently Waits to Discuss ‘Buick K…
Sun, 12:34: RT @dellcam: I’d ask “did an airplane write this” but the answer is basically yes
Sun, 21:07: Just finished rewatching Witness For the Prosecution for the babillionth time. Such an amazing movie. Marlene Dietrich, Charles Laughton, Elsa Lanchester, all giving masterpiece performances, and one of Agatha Christie’s most amazing stories. Just so, so, so good.
Mon, 09:18: RT @spattersearch: I do not wish to read another story anout "geniuses" & how they spent their time w/out the corresponding info about who…
Mon, 09:23: RT @DeanPreston: There is something deeply twisted about the fact that a group of billionaires, any one of whom could write a check to imme…
Mon, 09:35: RT @AriaaJaeger: I moved on him like a bitch. I just started voting. I didn’t even wait. I just voted. And when you’re registered, they let…
Mon, 09:49: RT @eriqgardner: A pair of popular fantasy writers suing the owner of "Dungeon & Dragon" rights for repudiating a license agreement in the…