Tue, 13:28: RT @DanPriceSeattle: The airlines got a $50 billion bailout and then laid off 90,000 people. If someone can explain to me why we could onl…
Tue, 13:41: RT @Owen_Stephens: My wife got me fingerless, heated gloves. These have boosted my winter typing productivity. Our housemate's cat just dis…
Tue, 14:02: RT @canadianprguy: I have worked in PR for many years: Have written many media releases. Have issued many media releases. This is one of…
Tue, 15:01: Current Status: Packing, when not managing my emotional reaction to packing.
Tue, 15:04: RT @FurSquared: If you've been to Fur Squared, you know Rob Hogan. You've seen those huge paintings in the charity auction every year with…
Tue, 15:09: RT @SketchesbyBoze: you can't argue that the liberal arts are a waste of time and then lament that people are easily misled by fake news. s…
Tue, 15:30: RT @DjangoWexler: Pro tip: if you buy a discounted advent calendar the day after Christmas, it will count down to inauguration day! https:/…
Tue, 15:55: RT @gaileyfrey: UPRIGHT WOMEN WANTED, a story about queer antifascist spy librarians in the near-future American southwest, is eligible for…
Tue, 15:56: RT @williamblakebot: Children of the future age, Reading this indignant page, Know that in a former time Love, sweet love, was thought a cr…
Tue, 16:00: RT @tcm: Dana Andrews struggled with alcoholism during the latter part of his acting career. He became an advocate for those struggling wit…
Tue, 16:00: RT @PulpLibrarian: Today in pulp let's look back at a landmark #RPG that let you jump from star to star across the Imperium, trading and ba…
Tue, 16:01: Traveller is very good at Alien or Outland-style SF. For rollicking space opera, not so much. For what it is, yes, it’s probably the best. But what it is may not be what you’re looking for. https://t.co/g7sZYSzfyA
Tue, 17:35: RT @CiderBunArt: This year has been the most difficult I’ve ever faced, but I’m so happy that I’m able to make it through with you by my si…
Wed, 09:06: RT @Iconawrites: Forever thinking about the mom who once tweeted she wanted her kids to read “clean classics” instead of “dirty YA novels f…
Wed, 09:29: Well I’ll just get right on to lusting over that. Although I doubt Queen Anne’s Revenge was all black paint like some edgelord’s badly sprayed muscle car. ;) https://t.co/a0F5NMnKNx
Wed, 09:48: RT @MeredithFrost: Cool shot of the full moon passing through North Windows Arch in Arches National Park, Utah by photographer Zach Cooley…
Wed, 09:49: TFW that person who posts some of the stuff you love the most, also posts a lot of stuff you really loathe, and you can’t decide whether to unfollow them or not. :P
Wed, 10:07: RT @ferretthimself: It astounds me that nobody in the media has seemed to notice that: a) Mainstream conservative thought has been reduce…
Wed, 10:07: RT @LappiFox: I swear software as a service is the one of the worst things to ever happen in computing.
Wed, 10:10: RT @DanRather: Is anyone else getting tired of the headlines: Election Results Are Still The Same As They Were Weeks Ago When Everyone Who…
Wed, 10:12: RT @AskAQueerChick: Lesbians gnashing their teeth when a trans guy comes out is every bit as possessive and inappropriate as straight dudes…
Wed, 10:18: RT @JSchrinerBriggs: Sorry, we simply cannot cover your premature child because the IRS prohibits it. Here’s your bill for $900,000. Oh. Oh…
Wed, 10:55: I just got an e-mail out of nowhere that an indie bookstore I’d never heard of, but would have been all over had I known it existed, is going out of business at the end of 2020. So, um… please support The Scribbling Lion for the next 30 days? https://t.co/omiDaHlkLi
Wed, 11:22: RT @humanhouseplant: So I found a bunch of ADHD memes and holy crap are they all relatable, but when I got to this one I just burst into te…
Wed, 11:43: RT @CoastalWilliams: Good luck to any demon that tries possessing me. demon: WHAT IS THAT SOUND me: which one demon: that high pitched whi…