Fri, 17:40: RT @mikatros: no but now speaking seriously ... can you imagine that tomorrow morning Noelle gives us some news? Yes ... most likely in my…
Fri, 17:45: RT @banditloaf: The fact that they missed “Safe Space Mountain” should be a fireable offense, assuming someone actually gets paid for this…
Fri, 23:58: RT @KylePlantEmoji: Would you flip burgers for a salary of $350k per year? You would? Damn sounds like people are ok with working, it's the…
Sat, 09:48: RT @WorksofRose: Hey, did you know #SheRa is amazing? It's beautiful, full of brilliant characters, story and heart filling representation…
Sat, 10:42: RT @dot_scr: Name: After Dark: Star Trek: The Screensaver (2.0) Author: Berkeley Systems Settings: Module: The Mission https://t.co/kAAQCe…
Sat, 10:47: RT @landofthe80s: The made for tv movie "The Harlem Globetrotters on Gilligan's Island" first aired today on NBC in 1981. It is the third o…
Sat, 11:24: And now, for no better reason than "because awesome," please enjoy opening titles for The Empire Strikes Back, in the style of Space: 1999 https://t.co/XSHBsMtSfq
Sat, 11:24: RT @funranium: Meanwhile, Omaha would like to remind you that the only thing better rubbing up on and licking shopping bags is sitting on t…
Sat, 11:52: "I am every Sith!" "I'm every Jedi!" "Iiiii'm every woooman...!" "I'm Spartacus!" "I'm Brian of Nazareth!" "I'm Slim Shady!" "No, I'm Slim Shady!" "I'm Brian and so's my wife!"
Sat, 11:53: RT @Mlp_yonayak: HELLOOOOOOO PONYVILLE! YONA JUST SHOUTING TO SAY EVERYCREATURE SHOULD HAVE A GOOD DAY! YOU TRYING BEST, AND THAT WHAT COUN…
Sat, 11:54: RT @waitbutwhy: You know how sometimes smart men ruin their own lives by making an incredibly ill-advised sexual decision? Tribalism works…
Sat, 11:58: RT @dstears_art: Little pic of Pear Butter drawn for Mother's Day and posted on uh <checks calendar>... armed forces day. Thank you for you…