Wed, 12:14 : Randomly thinking about Robert Mitchum's weird and cringy calypso album. Kinda wish I wasn't. Wed, 12:22 : RT @ DrBlinkShrink : Brooding superheroes declare “I am the night.” But remember, superheroes, you can be anything. I am the light. I am a su… Wed, 12:39 : RT @ rdewalt : Politics make me feel like a kid. No matter what I say or scream, the people in charge will never listen or give a shit. The… Wed, 12:41 : And also that whole "Abrams destroys everything good that he touches, don't let him near anything you love" thing, that's also a factor. https://t.co/B3lal9Zrxb Wed, 12:43 : RT @ BoozyBadger : "Updates in Bankruptcy Law Presented by 4 Elderly White Men" sounds like it shouldn't make a difference so long as they kn… Wed, 12:45 : RT @ rdewalt : I'm tired of "Hey, this guy is not very nice." getting countered with "whattabout your guy, they did a bad thing." This isn't… Wed, 12:46 : RT @ rdewalt : You wouldn't be proud of a kid who shit on the birthday cake because he would rather make NOBODY have cake than risk Timmy get… Wed, 13:18 : RT @ vaporotem : A lil trade with @ F0XnR0LL of his FAB girl Patty, the vixen that will crush your heart (⭒•͈ 𓎺 •͈ )💕✨ https://t.co/ifxCCblHeK Wed, 13:19 : RT @ e1n : And here we are pitching shows with a 300-page bible, a full deck of character art, 3 seasons worth of details figured out, and st… Wed, 13:24 : Dear Banks: I submitted the transfer request electronically three days ago. It is literally all done by computers. Get on with it. Wed, 14:16 : RT @ Kazuyalegrey : Now do it to your fursonas! https://t.co/bH3ujAhyse Wed, 16:52 : No, YOU'RE spreading peanut butter on a Famous Amos cookie. Wed, 19:18 : RT @ Kirin_Princess : @ the_gneech @ multiclass_geek https://t.co/P9QuZs9Cy3 Wed, 19:20 : RT @ ArtyCurry : A lady just came up to me and said “Speak English, we are in San Diego.” So I politely responded by asking her “how do I say… Wed, 19:22 : RT @ SailorRamona : One time I was working in Washington Square Park and this septuagenarian and I got in a long discussion about watching Th… Wed, 22:18 : RT @ Myoxytocin : CUTEEEEE🥺 #spop #SheRa #catradora https://t.co/HNWRt0H9Tz Wed, 22:38 : RT @ BoozyBadger : I have spent a chunk of the day pondering this, and whether I had something to say, and yeah, I do. The law is bad, but n… Wed, 22:43 : RT @ BoozyBadger : Just...at the end of the day, we can flat out say “This is a bad law that uses emotional and financial tactics to try and… Wed, 22:43 : RT @ BoozyBadger : Call the law what it is: a thinly veiled attempt to cut off a person’s right to bodily autonomy while playing “Neener Neen… Thu, 09:00 : Turns out all that happened was that I got crabby. https://t.co/3JweazOmQo Thu, 09:00 : RT @ big_ben_clock : BONG BONG Thu, 09:10 : I could have sent sacks with dollar signs painted on them via Pony Express and it would have gone through faster, cripes. https://t.co/kP2kV1H9fX Thu, 09:18 : RT @ Kirin_Princess : Because I spent years being “oncall” and ringing phones give me a panic attack. Because my landline was apparently recy… Thu, 10:31 : RT @ megancgraham : Currently obsessed with this skateboard-riding construction cone named Cony Hawk https://t.co/AfxLgaRr9R Thu, 10:33 : RT @ chgowiz : https://t.co/Hv3q2oj2HT