1. The Gneech
3. Rumblepurr or RP (rarely any more)
THREE THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. A certain amount of wit.
2. A certain amount of panache.
3. I try to be nice to people.
THREE THINGS YOU HATE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. The never-ending battle with my gut.
2. The never-ending battle with my fickle interests.
3. Inability to finish what I
THREE PARTS OF YOUR HERITAGE:
3. Native American
THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU:
THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:
1. Something funny.
2. A hug.
3. Intellectual or artistic stimulation.
THREE THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW:
1. Ratty ol' t-shirt
2. PJ shorts
3. Wedding ring
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE BANDS (or artists(at the moment)):
1. Jazz Butcher Conspiracy
2. Oingo Boingo
3. They Might Be Giants
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE SONGS AT PRESENT:
1. The Venga Bus (Venga Boys)
2. Velvet Pants (The Propellerheads)
3. Sleigh Ride (hey, 'tis the season)
THREE NEW THINGS YOU WANT TO DO IN THE NEXT 12 MONTHS:
1. Buy a house (maybe)
2. Get a cat (maybe)
3. Get that fourth book out!
THREE THINGS YOU WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP (love is a given):
1. Intelligent conversation
TWO TRUTHS AND A LIE:
1. Math makes my head hurt.
2. I'm more differed from, than differing.
3. In that order?
THREE PHYSICAL THINGS ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX THAT APPEAL TO YOU:
3. Cute little noses
THREE PHYSICAL THINGS ABOUT THE SAME SEX THAT APPEAL TO YOU:
THREE THINGS YOU JUST CAN’T DO:
1. Regrow thinning hair. :'(
2. Everything I want in the time that I have.
3. Make myself interested in most paying jobs.
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES:
1. Role-playing games
2. Watching animation (American or Japanese)
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO REALLY BADLY RIGHT NOW:
1. Finish this meme.
2. Write a novel.
3. Go back to bed.
THREE CAREERS YOU’RE CONSIDERING:
3. Well, that's pretty much it, really. I've already got the others I want.
THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO ON VACATION:
1. Portmerion, Wales
2. London, England
3. Queensland and various other parts of Australia
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:
1. Become immortal.
2. Make a difference for the better.
3. Create something of value that people will discuss and study for the ages.